|Ruler of||Worrywart Kingdom|
|Captured Princess||Princess Shizuka|
- "Once we cross one door, there wll be another, and beyond that an infinite number of doors, and I will be at the last one, waiting for you"
- — King Omelet
King Omelet, is the fourth boss of Little King's Story, and ruler of the Worrywart Kingdom. He is one of two bosses, that are not battled directly, along with Long Sauvage. His minions are the Eggans, who, like their king, constantly ask questions.
King Omelet, is a very skinny man, who spend his time on a toilet, inside a giant, multi-shelled egg. He is also bald, apart from two tufts of hair sticking out sidewards.
Omelet is a unique boss, in the fact that he is not battled directly. Omelet will ask a question, then multiple objects will appear on the battle ground. The screen will gain a border that acts as a timer. The answer to the question is one of these objects. If the player gets a question wrong, then Omelet will unleash a barrage of Cockadoodledo's, which will increase with the number of wrong answers, eventually leading toa barrage of cows and three Cockadoodledos. Omelet is fairly easy, as long as one gets the answers right.
|1||White is dirty, black is clean. What am I?||Chalk-board||--|
|2||Former King to the Jolly Kingdom. Which is the real Duvroc?||Find the correct Duvroc||He will have a brown beared, two tufts of hair, and be standing on 4 boxes.|
|3||Do you recognize the silhouette?||Find the enemy which matches the silhouette||--|
|4||Water hurts me but grass helps me. What am I?||Torch||--|
|5||Which is the real suggestion box? Any suggestions...?||The suggestion box that matches the one in your kingdom.||It is rounded, with a slot, a lamp, and a little off the ground.|
|6||Whose voice is this?||Omelet will speak to you in a random citizens voice. Find the citizen with the matching voice.||You can go up to one of the answers and talk to them when a ? appears over Corobo's head.|
|7||I stand still whilst always moving forward. What am I?||Alarm Clock||--|
|8||Where did you hear this tune?||Omelet will play a random song from the game to you. Find and match the song to the correct location.|
|9||Someone is this land's big problem. Who is it?||Repeatedly attack the egg in the middle of the battlefield. Eventually Omelet will get the picture that he is the problem and you will win the fight.||--|
Personality and Traits
Omelet is anxious and always questioning things. This has made him condescending, pessimistic and somewhat dull and expressionless. He prefers to hid in his shell.
- As revealed by the sketchbook, King Omelet is based on one of Corobo's neighbors who the real Corobo believes thinks way too much.
- If you hit Omelet's Egg with your scepter, after you defeat him, he will talk to you. By saying "To live, or to not live? That is the Ultimate Question?"
- In the cutscene King Omelet's egg has the initials "WC" on it. It may stand for water closet which is another word for restroom.
- He appears to say in his gibberish "Disconnectar", "Subterrania", and "Cellular" which are words in spanish which mean "Disconnect", "Subterranian", and "Cell Phone".
• Out of the Seven Deadly sins, Omelet is Wrath. Contrary to popular belief, Thomas Aquinas says that Wrath is characterized by misplaced anger, hasty anger or complete passivity. Omelet takes the passivity part in that he never attacks or shows and sign of anger at his defeat.