The entrance to the Nature Maze
The Nature Maze is located between Skull Plains and the Eggan Ruins. This hedge maze is filled with occasional destroyable walls and lined with nesting Cockadoodledos and Concodores. Corobo must complete this maze without his army to protect him.
Once you complete this maze and defeat King Omelet, it is possible to skip the Worrywart Maze without setting a foot inside. Corobo and his army will just be teleported to the entrance of the Eggan Civilization Ruins.
In addition to the maze, you may also read Whispers posted on a couple of the hedge walls, which explain (potentially) the progression of King Omelet's life and his worries, leading up to his solitary. The signs also mark your advancements through the maze.
A Wonder Spot location can be found to the left of the entrance.
Whisper from the Cradle
- Everyone is the same when they are born. But everything is actually decided at birth. I came into this world after considering whether I wanted this life.
Whisper of a 6 Year Old
- I played with Susie when I was in kindergarten. Susie played with Bob. I hate Bob. I'm better than Bob. I wonder who Susie likes better.
Whisper of a 10 Year Old
- Mom and Dad and the teacher all say I can't be great if my grades don't go up. But Mom and Dad and the teacher aren't particularly great people. They all graduated from famous colleges, too... They're not great at all.
Whisper of an 18 Year Old
- I worked part time at a burger place so I could buy my girlfriend a gift. I saved up a lot of money and bought her that gift, but she ended up dumping me anyway. I'm so stupid. I never knew she was dating some rich guy at the time. So I guess it's people with money that are suppose to be the greatest.
Whisper of a Grownup
- Before I knew it, I was working everyday. The more I worked, the more I could give my family a better life. But is endless toil all there is to life? A life with nothing but work. A life only to support my family. Is this true happiness?
Whisper of a Geriatric
- One day I awoke to find myself in a retirement home with only other old folks around me. I don't have any kind of terminal illness, but I continue to feel incredibly depressed. I'm afraid of dying. I don't want to die. Will I just wander aimlessly for the short remainder of my now meaningless life?
Whisper from the Grave
- Before I realized it, I was in my grave. My body was in the earth. I am no longer in this world. In the end, my life was full of worries that just never seemed to come to an end. Oh? What am I doing?!? I am worrying even after death.